Wednesday 25 January 2012

I Have a Soul, You Just Can't See It

You can't see my soul when You look into my eyes
They're black and they're blank
A little dead around the outside

Love is a game I'm getting good at cheating at
Love is a game, Its not that easy but ya get the hang of it
Riddled with shame, I've got a friend and she helps me out with it
Still crippled with pain
She comes and takes it all away
Takes me away

I'll make you love me but I'l make You cry
Yeah You'll love me but You'll never, ever sleep at night
Take a look into these glassy eyes of mine
Can you see any truth behind the lies?
It's all lies

Darling, all I ever wanted was You're shitty little flat
All You ever wanted was for me to love You back
I only ever wanted a roof and bed
How the fuck could I love You when I hated myself?
Please tell me You love me
I hate myself
Please tell me You need me
I need help

You can't see my soul when You look into my eyes
They're expressionless, emotionless
I'm dying on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment