Saturday 11 February 2012

Remember?



Down and out in Paris and London.......Remember?

Now its all frowns and pouts in Dundalk and Dublin
Still pretending....Who am I?  to pretend.
Finding yourself when you're lost. Sounds simple.
Not so. Its fucking bloody difficult.
I am DYING to live.
Am I trying? Is it enough. My mind still brings me always back to you.
And its always delightful, forever the good times.
Before it went stale, sour, dour.......Remember????????????
Narcotics, histrionics, never philanthropic
Certainly not photogenic!
Some might say carcinogenic.
Ask Yasmine, I bet she remembers.
Ask my mother, she remembers.
You could ask my father but he is not the best talker.
Down and out in Paris and London......I remember.
Yeah. It was lonely, unholy and very fucking phony
Pure and utter debauchery...
Killing time, killing the senses.
Thats what I remember.
The Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment